The Dallas Suzuki Baby Music Class is a mixed age group of children from birth to three years old who meet weekly, building on musical concepts and skills while interacting with one another, their parents, and the teachers.
The parent plays a central role in all activities in the belief that the parent is the child’s first and most important teacher. Through parent participation in prenatal, baby, and preschool classes, parents become partners in providing an enriched natural environment for the growth of their children.
Watch “From The First Heartbeat” by Wan Tsai Chen, (Talent Education Society):
The Dallas Suzuki Baby Music Class aims to:
- Foster the child’s natural delight in learning
- Lay the foundation for life-long music learning
- Create faun and joyous environment free from pressure
- Promote the exploration of basic musical skills: rhythm, pitch, dramatic expression
- Encourage a sense of purpose in life
- Bring an understanding of discipline
- Teach an appreciation of beauty
Baby Music Class Deatils:
Dallas Suzuki Baby Music Classes are given in 10 to class sessions for the fall semester and have a maximum of 10 students. Classes are 60 minutes long on Thursday mornings at 10:00 – 11:00 AM.
The non-refundable, annual registration and materials fee for the class is $50.
The total tuition for the fall semester is $220.
Families can also pay in two equal installments of $110, due at registration and 5th week of instruction.
Your child can start at any time, and tuition will be prorated accordingly.